During Hunters Point Open Studio Weekend [Oct 18th & 19th], there will be a lot of activities in addition to visit the artist studios!
- We will have internal shuttle busses between the buildings at the shipyard and over to Islais Creek Studios.
- There will be a selection of food trucks across from Building 101 between 11 am to 4 pm each day.
- You can find ice cream and coffee as well! YAY!! What a party 😉
- There will be a Wine and Beer garden run by the Bayview Opera House with Live music from 12 pm to 4pm.
- Saturday afternoon the auction tent will open up – this is where we will have a Live art auction at 6.15pm to benefit STAR; a non-profit whose mission is to preserve affordable artists studios and promote art programs in the community of Bayview & Hunters Point.
- In the Auction Tent we will also have a silent auction that open up Saturday and ends on Sunday 6pm. Also this to benefit STAR.
- AND of course 🙂 Don’t forget to stop by my studio at Building 101 Studio 1306!!
Thinking… Public Transportation?
- Hunters Point Shipyard is served by MUNI 19 Polk.
- Islais Creek Studios is a three-block walk from the T-3rd St Muni rail station at Evans Ave.
- During Fall 2014 Open Studios, frequent free shuttle service is provided between the T-Third St. Muni rail station at Evans Ave and both studio locations.